Army PT Style Shirt | U.S. Military Physical Training Infantry Workout T-Shirt
- 100% COTTON LEISURE STYLE | This is not an official U.S. Army APFU. This is meant as a comfortable, athletic cut off-duty lounging & fashion shirt for soldiers and veterans looking to emulate the PT look in a non-wicking style. We do have a wicking version in black on a different product listing page
- MICHIGAN ARTISTS & PRINTERS | this design was drawn and screen printed with pride by our skilled illustrators and printers in Ann Arbor. If you're ever in the area, stop by for a free tour and see how we make your apparel! Tagless tag is printed on fabric inside collar, you can't feel it.
- UNISEX MODERN FIT SIZING | this shirt is slightly tapered to be a little less boxy than the old style of mass-market t-shirt. Nothing drastic, and most people wear the same size in our shirts as they do in all of their others, but you might go one size larger if you're on the fence. It is pre-shrunk, but like any high-cotton product, will still shrink slightly in the wash. Our model photos are the real thing - the actual shirt on our salesguy, Rich. He's 6' 2", 200 lbs and wearing a large
- SOFT FABRICS | This shirt is a ringspun, 30/1 fine jersey knit on 100% USA-grown cotton. If you don't speak t-shirt geek, that means they are soft and smooth with a high thread-count, tight knit made out of fuzzy plants grown by American farmers. These are mid-weight shirts - a bit lighter than your mass-market, thick gym class t-shirts, but substantial / not see-through. It's a nice balance between comfort and durability
- OFFICIALLY LICENSED PRODUCT | this army is licensed and comes with an official hang tag from the U.S. Army. Royalties on all sales go to the Army MWR (Morale, Welfare, and Recreation) fund to support soldiers and their families